Women’s fashion is all about keeping up with the latest trends and keeping your look fresh, but it also about picking and choosing the pieces that are right for you. These are the pieces that suit your body shape, colouring and life style.
Whilst it is great to look fashionable, looking stylish is just as important and probably more so. You will always notice when a stylish women walks into the room whether she is wearing stylish clothes or not. Here are our top ten tips for womens fashion that are also amazingly stylish as well as feeling great to wear.
- Identify your body shape and the key pieces of clothing that compliment your body shape. Once you know this, only buy clothes to flatter.
- Use accessories to update your look each season and build up a collection of interesting accessories that can be used to create many different outfits from just a few basics.
- Pay attention to your underwear, it is the foundation of any outfit. The right underwear can be slimming, make your bust look bigger or smaller, create a smooth silhouette and flatten a stomach.
- Identify which colours look best on you and which do not. Once you know what these colours are you can ensure that you always glow and avoid those colours that make you look drained.
- Try something new once in a while. If you don’t usually wear scarves but see a beautiful silk scarf that you love why not get it. Life can get quite boring if you always wear the same clothes and they do say that variety is the spice of life.
- Base your wardrobe around clothes that suit your lifestyle. If you spend the majority of your time at work, you should concentrate on building a wardrobe of mainly suits or women’s trousers and tops with a just a few gorgeous evening tops for nights out.
- Invest in a versatile quality handbag. A great hand bag really makes an outfit. By choosing one that will last and go with almost everything, you can easily justify spending a little more.
- Use your outfits to show a bit of your personality and develop your own unique style. If you are outgoing opt for bright and bold colours and patterns.
- Invest in a few key items that are suitable for all sorts of occasions including a well fitting pair of womens trousers, a great tailored jacket and a crisp white shirt.
- Don’t forget that womens fashion should be fun. Getting dressed in the morning should not be a chore, it should be a great opportunity to show people who you are through your clothing.
If you follow these tips you will not only find it easier to find clothes to wear and to buy clothes, you will also feel more confident and comfortable in the clothes that you wear. You can use your clothes as a way of not only looking great but also projecting the image that you would like people to see when they look at you. You can choose to follow fashions or go for a classic or completely individual look but you will always look stylish.