It just goes without saying that many
Tip number 1 – When you dye your hair, do not overdo it. There is nothing wrong with a daring woman. However, you need to at least make sure the color of your hair looks good with the color of your skin. For example, if you have really dark skin, then red may not look so good on you. If you have really light skin, then red, on the other hand, would look great on you.
Tip number 2 – Make your eyes stand out. How would you make your eyes stand out without wearing contact lenses? Believe it or not, the color of your hair will make those eyes stand out. If you have green eyes and you have dark red hair, then those eyes will be standing out. Blue eyes stand out when you have black or brown hair. You can also put makeup on in order to make them standout. However, don’t overdo it on the makeup part.
Tip number 3 – If you play up your eyes, then play down your lips. What do we mean by this? For example, if you put a lot of eye shadow on your eyes, then go for a clear lip gloss with a little hint of color. If you put on dark lipstick, then go with light eye shadow. When these two collide, it is not a pretty sight.
Tip number 4 – Don’t wear clothing that is too tight for you. The clothing you wear should fit snug, but it should not fit too snug. If you have a little extra weight on your body, then you can easily find clothes that will help the shape of your body.
For many women the word fashion often brings another word to mind; expensive. With increasing cost of clothes and changing fashion trends, it can be hard to want to keep up with the latest and greatest in women’s fashion. Instead of getting discouraged though, it is best to just find ways to adjust your wardrobe to your wallet. If you want to be a fashionista on a modest salary, check out these 5 tips to dress fashionable on a budget.
1. Start Up-Cycling – Women’s fashion should be trendy, but that does not mean it has to be brand new. Frequently women’s clothes go in and out of style, so many women donate or sell their clothes to resale shops. Simply shop at thrift stores for past trends in women’s fashion, and up-cycle (converting old clothes or materials into something new) them into something fashionable and current.
2. Buy Quality, Not Cheap – Men often get teased for how infrequently they go shopping for clothes. When you walk into a men’s clothing store, you will notice higher prices and better quality, which is why they do not have to shop as often as women do. However, the same thought should be applied when shopping for women’s fashion. Spending more money on quality essentials, like a classic pair of black pants or blue jeans, will actually save you money down the road because you will not need to replace them so soon.
3. Sign Up for Your Favorite Store’s Email List – Even though stores can go overboard with emails, it is often the best way to know who is having a sale and score some extra coupons that are not always provided to in-store customers. Waiting until you see a sale or coupons for women’s fashion and accessories is a great way to get more for your money.
4. Make Your Own Accessories – I’m surprised how some stores overcharge for simple accessories. Instead of dropping lots of money on accessories you may only use a few times, shop at your local crafts store and get materials for jewelry and even belts and hair accessories. You will spend less on more color choices and often find books with step by step instructions on how to make whatever you want.
5. Get Brand Names for Off Brand Prices – There are so many retail stores that offer popular brand name clothing and accessories for heavily discounted prices that it would be silly to buy from them from the higher end stores. Even popular names like Coach have outlet stores where they offer much lower prices. Shop around and never by anything for the actual retail price, no matter how much you want it.
If you are a petite woman, it is important for you to make sure that you are dressing properly. Of course, this is something that is important for any woman, regardless of their shape or size but if you are petite, it becomes especially important because you want to give the appearance that you are either leaner or longer. This can often be done using the clothing styles that are available, as well as in the hairstyles that you may choose. Here are a few suggestions that can help you in choosing something that will be right for you.
The first thing that needs to be considered is the items of clothing that are actually worn under the clothing. It doesn’t matter if you are wearing a 32a bra or any other size A bra, you need to make sure that it fits properly. The reason why that is the case, is because most women tend to feel that they are too petite to be fitted properly for any type of an undergarment. They may put up with straps falling off of their shoulders or they may actually fall out of their bra from time to time because it is too loose. This does not mean that your body is too petite for those items, it means that you are not wearing the right size.
As far as your dress is concerned, there are several different things that you can do to help make it appear as if you are taller. One of the things that you should consider is the possibility of dressing in a single color. This can be done all the way from the shoulders down to your shoes. If you are trying to add some slimming as well as some increase in your height, try going with a darker color because that always provides a slimming effect.
The lines of the dress are also something that need to be considered very carefully. If you are petite, it is important for you to avoid any type of vertical lines because they can make you look rounder. A vertical line is going to make you appear taller and can also make you appear leaner. It is not always necessary for you to wear stripes in order to achieve this purpose. If the clothing you choose to wear has any type of vertical line, it is likely that it is going to achieve the look that you are desiring.
One other thing that you should consider doing is wearing higher heels than usual. This not only helps to add to the illusion that you are taller, and actually adds height to your body. If you’re going to be wearing high heels, you can wear slingbacks or pumps in order to achieve that purpose. One thing that you would want to avoid, however, is too many straps that go up the legs. Although these may look good, they can actually help to break up the vertical lines that you are using in order to increase your height and can make you look as if you are shorter.
Hip hop culture is the product of African-Americans incorporating a distinct taste of break-dance, music, graffiti art, beatbox and fashion. In a world that admits to the existence of a thin line that undervalues women and more so, black women, hip hop became their salvation. It has been their self expression, a face they wear with dominating and contagious vibrancy.
What has probably been the most catching with hip hop among the women is their fashion. Aside from the upbeat grooves of their dance, the soul stirring feel of their music, the passion of their graffiti writing and what more there is to the signature homie, the fashion is what really made them distinct. Oversized clothes, baggie jeans, bulky sneakers and flashy urban accessories are quite acceptable for men to wear. But these women fashion accessories has been embraced due to the unique look and hot and sexy appearance it brings.
Hip hop women clothing accessories are identified with a slick, relaxed manly style. The key to this women fashion accessory is not just the funky trainers or trucker caps nor to the hoodies or polo shirts that make them look masculine. It is always the attitude of wearing it. The urban accessories can only imitate a tough and rugged look but the feel of hip hop is how girls bring that impression.
Fashion for women has always been restricted to the prim and proper, the slim cuts, the somehow reserved, the cute, petite and even ranges to the complex, luxurious and extravagant. What hip hop women fashion accessories brought was a new way to present and express the manly them. It generally defies the common gentle and sophisticated nature of women clothing accessories and introduced a more nonchalant parade.
Urban accessories have also changed to fit the more sturdy appearance of women. What is probably the most popular among hip hop women clothing accessories are fitted caps which differ from the usual designs in baseball. It has no elastic or Velcro. They were meant to fit all sizes. Fashion also requires the right footwear which of this trend are sneakers with bright colors and intricate details. Old school foot gear is also preferable with its simple pattern and a sort of grubby look.
Bling-bling are so in with women fashion accessories. The flashy earrings ornament the head along with proud hairdo or a necessary hairpiece. Oversized pendants and elaborate jewelry also a must with women clothing accessories. Loosely fit large-faced watches are also a popular choice as well as the big sunglasses which have really caught on for a long time now.
Hip hop women fashion accessories are the pure impression of the African American culture. It is the shadow of the longing for impartiality. It does not hide under the guise of strength but brings out beauty through the sturdy attitude of the one wearing it. The fashion combined with the music, the dance and the art truly make up the hip hop women.